New at Schutte Lumber
Posted On March 6, 2011
There is so much going on at Schutte Lumber in Kansas City lately, and we hope you’ve been following our Facebook updates for all the latest news. Here is just some of our recent news:
- Our summers hours started on March 1: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and 8 a.m. to noon Saturday. Come see us!
- We have installed our new rip saw at our mill! It is much faster and produces better quality than our old rip saw. See it in action here:
- Our new saw has allowed us to reduce our mill lead times. If you need custom millwork now is a great time to call.
- Our truck load of 1×8 #2 white pine car siding #116 is here. It is great looking material.
- 1x Red Oak and Poplar S4S material arrived at our showroom from our on-site mill this week.
- S2S Alder and S4S 1×18 and 1×24 Poplar just came down from our mill this week.
Like Schutte Lumber on Facebook to stay informed.