Versatex Earns Green Certification
Posted On July 8, 2010
Versatex Trim Board, manufactured by Wolfpac Technologies, Inc, has earned certification from NAHB Green Approved Products http://www.greenapprovedproducts.com/FindProducts.aspx/. Versatex now is the only PVC trim manufacturer that can claim both the NAHB Green Approved Products and National Code listing via CCRR-#0149. Versatex can also contribute LEED (Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design) points in three different categories.
Versetex is a Cellular PVC Trim product that offers many advantages to homeowners and builders:
- VERSATEX has a more compact cell structure than most other brands, leaving smoother cut edges.
- VERSATEX PVC Trim accepts paint better than other brands.
- The sun can yellow PVC trims. VERSATEX stays whiter than the others.
- The surface of VERSATEX is tested tougher, and it stands up to scuffs and dents better as well.
- VERSATEX offers a cut-to-length program to eliminate waste, and factory-packed mixed widths packaging for a wide variety of dealer needs.
Call Schutte Lumber Company for more information regarding Versatex on your next project – 816-753-6262