Woodworking Network to Launch New Webcast Series
Posted On January 30, 2012
According to a recent article, Woodworking Network has announced the schedule for the 2012 webcast series. As the most visited site in the professional wood manufacturing industry, the Woodworking Network’s new series is building on two years of successful educational online programs. The series will consist of six one-hour educational events that will focus on specific topics within the custom woodshop and wood manufacturing markets. For a sneak peak, here are brief descriptions for the six segments.
- Dollars & Sense of Going Green: A look at the 2011 annual Green Wood conference
- Lean for the Smaller Operation: Optimizing time, energy, materials and management tools
- Finishing & Sanding: The chemistry behind wood finishes with a look at time-tested techniques and new advances
- Converting Bids to Orders: Turning more quotes into orders
- Closets Opportunities: Market opportunities for closet building based on demographics trends
- Wood 100 – Strategies for Success: Learning from the industry’s best woodworking managers in the industry
Read more about the 2012 Webcast series at WoodworkingNetwork.com.
Image via WoodworkingNetwork.com